Well then, you’re in luck!
I have a special deal for you, Motorcitizens of Tumblr!
An 8-inch Burners vinyl decal and a 4-inch Burners vinyl decal together for $6.50 (USD) [+$4.95 USD S&H - 3 day priority mail]
(so, that’s a total of $11.45 USD)
- Will ship outside the US - though shipping charge may vary to sales outside the US
- Available in other colors upon request - just ask! (no additional charge)
- Available in whiteish-silver reflective (additional charge of $1.50)
- As a rule of thumb, if a bumper sticker sticks to it, this decal will stick to it
- I refer to the 8-inch size as the bumper sticker size - that’s the most common use of the 8-inch decal
- Many of my customers have reportedly applied the 4-inch size to their laptops, as seen above on an Acer with a 17-inch screen
- The 4-inch size is also good for decorating notebooks and binders
- Transactions completed through PayPal
- Order shipped upon completion of payment
Just email me at email@example.com with “Motorcity Decal” as the subject heading, tell me what you want, and I will send you an invoice via my business paypal!
The light blue paper that the decals are on did not do them much justice (they look great on a dark background such as a car window), so I threw a black background behind them in my graphics program so you can see them better.
They are vinyl decals - they are around 4x4 inches (Chuck is a little wider and Julie is a little taller)
- $5 each, or the set of all five for $20
- Shipping is $4.95 within the US (3-day priority mail)
- I do ship out of the US, but shipping charges will vary
- Insert obligatory Motorcity Shipping joke here
- All transactions processed via Paypal
- I’m sorry but I am unable to accept payment in the form of Mike Chilton FunBucks or any other MotorMoney currency
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Motorcity Decals” in the subject line if you are interested in making a purchase, or if you have any questions. Don’t be shy, I don’t bite!
Claire and Jacob Holo-Head Icons!
I hope to get around to those this weekend!
Just completed my latest project! They turned out so CUTE!
$5 each or $20 for the entire set (+$4.95 shipping and handling within the US - will ship outside the US, but shipping rates will vary)
contact me at email@example.com if you are interested!
Saw this on my dash this morning.
OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS - I DO NOT “CHECK OUT” CAESAR’S JUNK.
I don’t even SEE Caesar on weekdays…
…WHAT AM I SAYING?!
[To the GRTwitter crew with whom this humble blogger has absolutely no affiliation, I am so sorry, it was too tempting, I could not resist. Please forgive me.]
Hey, Bobo Haha, what was it you were saying about me probably not getting one single follower?
I guess you were right.
I GOT ELEVEN. READ ‘EM AND WEEP, MONKEY!
Thanks for helping me prove the monkey wrong, you guys! Keep the questions coming! The weekend’s coming up and I’ll have some time to answer asks!
Anonymous asked: So Rex and Circe will probably start dating now/soon. You think you would ever do double dates with them while you're out with Claire? How is she btw?
Well, to be honest, I’ve never been entirely sure about Circe. She’s hurt Rex time and time again. Rex is my best friend and I worry about him…but I also trust him. If Rex is willing to give her another chance, and if she makes Rex happy, well, I wish Rex all the best.
I think I’ll wait a while before going on any double dates, though. Rex may trust her, but she’s got a ways to go before I trust her enough to bring MY girlfriend around her. Right now, I’m willing to give her a chance, for Rex’s sake. Rex may be all about forgive and forget for her, but for me, she’s going to have to prove to me that she can be trusted. She’s going to have to earn back my trust like I had to earn back Rex’s trust after he found out I was hired by White Knight. I’m just trying to watch my buddy’s back.
Anonymous asked: How's things with you and Claire? Annie still horror prone?
Well, you know how teenage relationships can be…I’m a guy, she’s a girl, and sometimes we can’t help but get on each other’s nerves with some of the stuff we do, but that’s normal…isn’t it? I mean, we’re still dating…
…As for Annie…
Yes she is. She was out sick today and I went with Claire to bring her her homework. I never knew a bottle of cough syrup could BE so explosive…
Anonymous asked: So, Noah! What's the absolute worst prank Rex or Bobo's ever pulled on you?
Other than that little water balloon incident, I am completely untouchable to the likes of Rex and Bobo. I think they’ve learned their lesson. They know better now than to prank the king of pranks.